– All shipping services are provided by third party carriers.
– You must notify the company of shipping restrictions or obstacles to accessing your location when you make a purchase, and you must ensure that you have received permission from your building or residence to deliver the product(s), before the delivery date. In the event that the Company is unable to deliver the product(s) on the specified date and time due to obstacles to accessing your location, you shall be responsible for the shipping fee of the redelivery. In such cases, the Company has no obligation to deliver the product(s) before you pay the redelivery fee to the Company.
– You have the duty to inspect condition of the product(s), the packaging, and the number of products delivered, at the time of delivery, and you must sign record of delivery to confirm the conformance, packaging condition, and quality of the product(s).
– In the event that you found issues with the product, or found that it is nonconforming, you must specify such details of the nonconformance of the product, package or quantity in the record of delivery.
– You must allocate time in your schedule to be able to receive the purchased product(s) and service(s), as set in the delivery schedule. In the event that you are unable to receive the product(s) yourself, you must provide a person who is at least 20 years of age, who can accept the products on your behalf. In that [situation], you agree that the Company will comply with the instructions of that person as if they were yours. The Company is under no obligation to check whether that person is authorized to receive the product(s) or service(s) on your behalf. However, the Company’s shipping service provider has no right to dispose of the products you have not signed and received. In the event that the product cannot be delivered on time, you must pay the redelivery fee.